Restaurant Book - Classical Volume, arranged by Darhon Rees-Rohrbacher PDF Download
This product is a download, and will not be shipped to you. After you check out, you will receive an email thanking you for your order from email@example.com with the link(s) that will take you to your download(s). This e-mail will be sent to the "Ship To" email address that you specify during checkout, so be sure to input the correct "Ship To" e-mail address. Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your approved e-mail list. If you do not receive an e-mail within a few minutes after you place your order, please check your spam folder.
Please scroll to the bottom of the email to see the links to download. You can access your downloads by clicking here and entering your order number, email address, and billing zip code.
If you created an account with us, you can also find your downloads by going to "My Account" and clicking on the "Downloads" link.
Once you receive the e-mail, please click the link(s) and print your PDF(s) as soon as possible. The link(s) will expire after 30 days. If you are unable to print your PDFs during that time, please contact us and we will assist you. You are authorized to print 2 copies for your own personal use.
There will be no shipping charge if all of the items you are ordering are downloads. Just choose the "No Shipping Charge" option on the shipping dropdown list during checkout. If you order regular (non-downloaded) products at the same time, the shipping charges will be for those additional items.
Your respect of the copyright laws will help support the musicians and arrangers who created this work, and will encourage more harp music to be produced in the future. Please do not make multiple copies to pass on to others. You can help keep downloadable harp music viable and available by encouraging your students, friends and relatives to purchase their own copies. Thank you for your assistance in this endeavor.
If you have a problem with your download, please contact us at email@example.com for assistance. Please note that downloads are not "returnable."
This product is a PDF download, which you will print from your computer. We do not sell the regular printed music. It is only available here in this PDF download format.
For lever or pedal harp.
Darhon Rees-Rohrbacher has arranged 20 beloved classical pieces for pedal harp or lever harps tuned to 3 flats. She has arranged them in progressive key order so that the book can be played as a continuous set of background music at a gig. However, individual tunes may be selected as separate musical renditions and selections omitted as desired. These arrangements strive to capture the "flavor" of the original source works and yet retain a strong melodic component. The selections are derived from orchestral, opera, operetta and art song compositions. Attempting to transfer them to the harp is a challenge due to the unique characteristics of the instrument. Some liberties had to be taken in order to avoid unusual key modulations or chromaticism of the original works. In some instances, a separate pedal and lever harp arrangement are provided for a more satisfactory performance. Lever and pedal changes are marked. The arrangements contained in this collection were composed on a 34-string lever harp (C to A), though most of the pieces actually require less range. Fingerings, dynamics, and tempo markings are provided. 56 pages of music for upper intermediate to advanced players. These pieces can not be played on a lever harp tuned to C. They require a lever harp tuned to 3 flats, or a pedal harp.
Click on the to see a sample of the first few lines of music.
- Porgi, Amor (Le Nozze di Figaro) – W. A. Mozart
- Jupiter Theme (The Planets) – G. Holst
- Musetta's Waltz (La Bohème) – G. Puccini
- Egyptian March (Aida) – G. Verdi
- La Donna e Mobile (Rigoletto) – G. Verdi
- Va Pensiero (Nabucco) – G. Verdi
- Waltz and Cradle Song – J. Brahms
- Toreador Song (Carmen) – G. Bizet
- On Wings of Song – F. Mendelssohn
- Surprise Symphony Theme – F. J. Haydn
- Moderato Cantabile (Fantasia Impromptu) – F. Chopin
- Song to the Moon (Rusalka) – A. Dvorak
- Minuetto (Don Giovanni) – W. A. Mozart
- The Swan (Carnival of the Animals) – C. Saint-Saëns (pedal version)
- The Swan (Carnival of the Animals) – C. Saint-Saëns (lever version)
- O Mio Babbino Caro (Gianni Schicchi) – G. Puccini
- Polovtsian Dance Theme (Prince Igor) – A. Borodin
- Barcarolle (Tales of Hoffman) – J. Offenbach
- Meditation (Thais) – J. Massenet (pedal version)
- Meditation (Thais) – J. Massenet (lever version)
- Largo (New World Symphony) – A. Dvorak
- The Merry Widow Waltz – F. Lehar