Historical Harp Collection #2 by Nancy Hurrell - PDF Download
This product is a download, and will not be shipped to you. After you check out, you will receive an email thanking you for your order from email@example.com with the link(s) that will take you to your download(s). This e-mail will be sent to the "Ship To" email address that you specify during checkout, so be sure to input the correct "Ship To" e-mail address. Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your approved e-mail list. If you do not receive an e-mail within a few minutes after you place your order, please check your spam folder.
Please scroll to the bottom of the email to see the links to download. You can access your downloads by clicking here and entering your order number, email address, and billing zip code.
If you created an account with us, you can also find your downloads by going to "My Account" and clicking on the "Downloads" link.
Once you receive the e-mail, please click the link(s) and print your PDF(s) as soon as possible. The link(s) will expire after 30 days. If you are unable to print your PDFs during that time, please contact us and we will assist you. You are authorized to print 2 copies for your own personal use.
There will be no shipping charge if all of the items you are ordering are downloads. Just choose the "No Shipping Charge" option on the shipping dropdown list during checkout. If you order regular (non-downloaded) products at the same time, the shipping charges will be for those additional items.
Your respect of the copyright laws will help support the musicians and arrangers who created this work, and will encourage more harp music to be produced in the future. Please do not make multiple copies to pass on to others. You can help keep downloadable harp music viable and available by encouraging your students, friends and relatives to purchase their own copies. Thank you for your assistance in this endeavor.
If you have a problem with your download, please contact us at email@example.com for assistance. Please note that downloads are not "returnable."
This product is a PDF download, which you will print from your computer. We do not sell the regular printed music. It is only available here in this PDF download format.
For lever or pedal harp.
This is the second volume of Nancy Hurrell's exquisite and historical arrangements of early music for the harp. This volume includes 20 Renaissance songs and dances from England, Scotland, France, Italy, Germany and Spain. The arrangements are for advanced beginner to intermediate players on any type of harp, and there are no fingerings. The keys range from 1 flat to 1 sharp, and a few lever changes are required. There are no fingerings.
Nancy's excellent historical notes and performance suggestions make this book a great resource that can also be used for an interesting presentation of early music. Nancy has also included arrangements of Zarabandas and Browning Madame for 3 harps. 77 pages.
- The Canaries (Straloch Lute MS)
- A Scots Tune (Jane Pickeringe Lute Book)
- Come Again - John Downland
- Walsingham - John Downland
- Why stays the bridegroom? (from Ben Johnson's Haddington Masque) - Alfonso Ferrabosco
- Tant que vivray - Claudin de Sermisy
- Washerwoman's Branle (Orchesography) - Thoinot Arbeau
- Pease Branle (Orchesography) - Thoinot Arbeau
- Hermit's Branle (Orchesography) - Thoinot Arbeau
- Branle d'Ecosse (Orchesography) - Thoinot Arbeau
- Pavane Ferrareze (Premier Livre de Danseries) - Pierre Phalese
- Galliarde Ferrareze (Premier Livre de Danseries) - Pierre Phalese
- Quando nascette ninno - Neopolitan traditional
- Pavane: Si par souffrir (Danserye) - Tielman Susato
- Bergamasca - Bernardo Gianoncelli
- La Canarie (Terpsichore) - Michael Praetorius
- Bransle de la Torche (Terpsichore) - Michael Praetorius
- Cancion del Emperador (Mille regretz) - Luis de Narvaez
- Zarambeques (Luz y Norte Musical) - L.R. de Ribayaz
- Ensembles for 3 harps:
- Zarabandas (Luz y Norte Musical) - L.R. de Ribayaz
- Browning Madame (Deuteromelia) - Thomas Ravenscroft