For lever or pedal harp.
Joyce Rice has created arrangements of two popular Christmas carols that can be played by harp ensembles with 2 to 4 harp parts. Some fingerings are included. The PDF includes the 4 individual parts and a score for each piece. For lower intermediate players. 16 pages.
Silent Night is in the key of C with no lever changes.
What Child is This (Greensleeves) is in the key of E minor (1 sharp). There are a few lever changes in part 1.
Here are some of Joyce's performance tips:
* I've attempted to make these ensembles accessible to many harp sizes, and to playing levels from rank beginner to intermediate, so that all your harping friends can play with you.
* If a duo is all you can muster, Parts One and Two make complete pieces. Parts Three and Four add harmonic, rhythmic, and/ or tonal richness. There are also beginner parts with each piece.
* When there are enough players, it helps to double the melody.
* AII parts are written for two hands, but less advanced players may wish to play one hand as marked in many parts.
* Because small harps come with a variety of string ranges and levers, you may want to check the "range and lever guide" at the top of each part when choosing which part to play.
This product is a PDF file, to be downloaded to your computer. We do not sell it as regular printed music. It is only available here in this PDF download format.
Click on the blue titles below to see a sample of the first few lines of music.