For lever or pedal harp.
These thirteen original songs and arrangements by William Mahan are delightful. They are for beginner to early intermediate folk harp players. Keys range from C to 2 sharps. There are no lever changes necessary within the pieces, and there are no fingerings. Four of the songs have lyrics written in the music. This book is enhanced by 5 original illustrations by Mr. Mahan.
This PDF is 33 pages long, with 29 pages of music.
If you purchase the optional Companion mp3 sound files of these pieces, they will be zipped together in one file. Each song is performed on harp by Christina Tourin.
Click on the blue titles below to see a sample of the first few lines of music.
- The Frog and the Leprechaun
- Introduction, Themes and Variations on an English Folk Song
- Canarios by G Sanz
- Song in G
- Warm Sienna
- Autumn's Waltz
- Far Across the Ocean (with words)
- Les Fenêtres de Paris (The Windows of Paris)
- An April Lullaby (from All the Seasons of Spring, part 4)
- I'll Come Along
- The Green Hills of Clare (with words)
- My Hometown (with words)