For lever or pedal harp.
Feelin' groovy? Sylvia Woods' spiffy collection of 40 songs from the 1960s will inspire you to put on your embroidered bell-bottoms and wear some flowers in your hair. Some of the pieces can be played by beginning harp players, but most are at advanced beginner to intermediate levels. Fingerings, lyrics and chord symbols are included. Pieces are in C or sharp keys, and can be played on either lever or pedal harp. About half of the songs do not have any lever changes within the pieces. 96 pages, spiral-bound.
Includes TV and movie themes, and music by: Burt Bacharach and Hal David; Bob Dylan; Tony Hatch; Justin Hayward; Mick Jagger and Keith Richards; Gerard Marsden; John Phillips; Nino Rota; John Sebastian; Paul Simon; Jerry Jeff Walker; Brian Wilson; and more.
Includes songs made popular by: The Animals; The Association; The Beach Boys; Jimmy Clanton; Petula Clark; Judy Collins; Donovan; Bob Dylan; The Fifth Dimension; Jerry and the Pacemakers; The Lovin' Spoonful; Joni Mitchell; The Moody Blues; The Nitty Gritty Dirt Band; Peter, Paul and Mary; Elvis Presley; The Rolling Stones; Simon and Garfunkel; The Turtles; Dionn Warwick; The Youngbloods; and others.
- Book, which we will mail to you
- PDF files, to be downloaded to your computer.
Click on the blue titles below to see a sample of the first few lines of music.
- 59th Street Bridge Song (Feelin' Groovy) - (Simon and Garfunkel)
- A Groovy Kind of Love - (The Mindbenders)
- A Lover's Concerto - (The Toys)
- A Time for Us (What is a Youth) from "Romeo and Juliet"
- The Addams Family Theme
- Aquarius from "Hair"
- As Tears Go By - (The Rolling Stones)
- Blowin' in the Wind - (Bob Dylan, and Peter, Paul and Mary)
- Bookends - (Simon and Garfunkel)
- Both Sides Now - (Joni Mitchell, Judy Collins)
- Can't Help Falling In Love - (Elvis)
- Do You Know the Way to San Jose - (Dionn Warwick)
- Don't Let the Sun Catch You Crying - (Gerry and the Pacemakers)
- Downtown - (Petula Clark)
- End of the World - (Skeeter Davis)
- Ferry Cross the Mersey - (Gerry and the Pacemakers)
- Fun, Fun, Fun - (Brian Wilson, The Beach Boys)
- Happy Together - (The Turtles)
- The House of the Rising Sun - (The Animals, Bob Dylan, Joan Baez, Dave van Ronk)
- I Love How You Love Me - (The Paris Sisters, Bobby Vinton)
- I'll Never Fall in Love Again - (Dionn Warwick)
- In My Room - (Brian Wilson, The Beach Boys)
- Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka-Dot Bikini - (Brian Hyland)
- Jenifer Juniper - (Donovan)
- Let's Get Together - (The Youngbloods)
- (Meet) The Flintstones
- Mr. Bojangles - (Jerry Jeff Walker, Bob Dylan, Nitty Gritty Dirt Band, Sammy Davis, Jr.)
- Mr. Tambourine Man - (The Byrds, Bob Dylan)
- Nights in White Satin - (The Moody Blues)
- Old Friends - (Simon and Garfunkel)
- Pipeline - (The Chantays, The Ventures, The Challengers)
- Puff the Magic Dragon - (Peter, Paul and Mary)
- Rain On The Roof - (The Lovin' Spoonful)
- San Francisco - (The Mamas and the Papas)
- Since You've Asked - (Judy Collins)
- Surfer Girl - (Brian Wilson, The Beach Boys)
- Then You Can Tell Me Goodbye - (The Casinos)
- The Times They Are A-Changin' - (Bob Dylan)
- Venus in Blue Jeans - (Jimmy Clanton)
- Windy - (The Association)