For lever or pedal harp.
This is the second volume of Nancy Hurrell's exquisite and historical arrangements of early music for the harp. This volume includes 20 Renaissance songs and dances from England, Scotland, France, Italy, Germany and Spain. The arrangements are for advanced beginner to intermediate players on any type of harp, and there are no fingerings. The keys range from 1 flat to 1 sharp, and a few lever changes are required. There are no fingerings.
Nancy's excellent historical notes and performance suggestions make this book a great resource that can also be used for an interesting presentation of early music. Nancy has also included arrangements of Zarabandas and Browning Madame for 3 harps. 77 pages.
This product is a PDF file, to be downloaded to your computer. We do not sell it as regular printed music. It is only available here in this PDF download format.
- The Canaries (Straloch Lute MS)
- A Scots Tune (Jane Pickeringe Lute Book)
- Come Again - John Downland
- Walsingham - John Downland
- Why stays the bridegroom? (from Ben Johnson's Haddington Masque) - Alfonso Ferrabosco
- Tant que vivray - Claudin de Sermisy
- Washerwoman's Branle (Orchesography) - Thoinot Arbeau
- Pease Branle (Orchesography) - Thoinot Arbeau
- Hermit's Branle (Orchesography) - Thoinot Arbeau
- Branle d'Ecosse (Orchesography) - Thoinot Arbeau
- Pavane Ferrareze (Premier Livre de Danseries) - Pierre Phalese
- Galliarde Ferrareze (Premier Livre de Danseries) - Pierre Phalese
- Quando nascette ninno - Neopolitan traditional
- Pavane: Si par souffrir (Danserye) - Tielman Susato
- Bergamasca - Bernardo Gianoncelli
- La Canarie (Terpsichore) - Michael Praetorius
- Bransle de la Torche (Terpsichore) - Michael Praetorius
- Cancion del Emperador (Mille regretz) - Luis de Narvaez
- Zarambeques (Luz y Norte Musical) - L.R. de Ribayaz
- Ensembles for 3 harps:
- Zarabandas (Luz y Norte Musical) - L.R. de Ribayaz
- Browning Madame (Deuteromelia) - Thomas Ravenscroft