For lever or pedal harp.
Angi Bemiss has created a guidebook for harpists who play for weddings which includes very playable lever harp arrangements of 18 wedding classics and hymns. Chord symbols are included, but no fingerings. Lever changes are written in the music, but pedal changes are not indicated. This very useful guide also includes instructions for setting up a Wedding Notebook, and a template for a Wedding Notes Card to keep track of each wedding's details.
Here's how Angi Bemiss describes this collection in her introduction.
The secret to our success lies in being well organized (and knowing the music!), and the KISS Weddings System holds the keys to getting organized. Now, let's get started.
We are selling two versions of this PDF:
The version for harps tuned to C is for lever harps tuned to the key of C.
The version for harps tuned to E-flat is for lever harps tuned to the key of E-flat (3 flats).
Pedal harpists may play either version.
Be sure to order the correct one for your harp.
Contents: (see music samples in the section below)
- Andante from Sonata in A (Mozart)
- Arioso (J. S. Bach)
- Bridal Chorus from Lohengrin (Wagner)
- Canon in D (Pachelbel)
- Clair de Lune Excerpts (Debussy)
- Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing (Robertson)
- For the Beauty of the Earth (Kocher)
- Great Is Thy Faithfulness (Runyan)
- Jesu Joy of Man's Desiring (J. S. Bach)
- Joyful, Joyful We Adore Thee / Hymn of Joy (Beethoven)
- Praeludium from the Well-Tempered Clavier (J. S. Bach)
- Sheep May Safely Graze (J. S. Bach)
- Shepherd Medley
- The King of Love My Shepherd Is
- My Shepherd Will Supply My Need
- Trumpet Tune (Purcell)
- Trumpet Voluntary (Clarke)
- Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star
- Wedding March from A Midsummer Night's Dream (Mendelssohn)
These products are PDF files, to be downloaded to your computer. We do not sell them as regular printed music. They are only available here in this PDF download format.