For lever or pedal harp.
This collection is subtitled Themes and Variations from the Classics Arranged for the Folk Harp. These 9 familiar melodies, loved the world over, have been simplified for harp from their orchestral or original versions by William Mahan. The pieces are in C or 1 or 2 sharps. A few pieces require D# or G# lever changes within the music. There are no fingerings. For intermediate harp players. 21 pages of music.
If you purchase the optional Companion mp3 harp sound files of these pieces, they will be zipped together in one file.
- Pieds en l'air (Thoinot Arbeau)
- from Marizapalos (Don Francisco Geurau)
- Gigue from Suite for Strings (Arcangelo Corelli)
- 2-part Invention #11 (J.S. Bach)
- Etude #3 from 12 Etudes (Frederic Chopin)
- Heimweh (Home Sickness) from Lyric Piece #10 (Edvard Grieg)
- Pas Classique Hongrois from Raymonda (Alexander Glazunov)
- Themes from Vaughan Williams' Tallis Fantasia
- El noy de la mare (Catalonian)