For lever or pedal harp.
This selection of original and Celtic tunes was composed and arranged by Scottish Celtic harpist Rachel Hair. It includes jigs, slip jigs, reels, strathspeys, marches, waltzes, and slow airs from Scotland, Ireland, the Isle of Man, Sweden, and Rachel's own imagination! The selections are for advanced beginner to intermediate harp players. The keys range from 3 flats to 3 sharps. Right hand fingerings are usually included the first time a passage appears, but not on repeated phrases or sections. There are no fingerings in the left hand. 31 pages of music.
This product is a PDF file, to be downloaded to your computer. We do not sell it as regular printed music. It is only available here in this PDF download format.
Click on the blue titles below to see a sample of the first few lines of music.
- The Three Goodfellows
- Eilean Aigas (Isle of Aigas)
- Bodaich Bheag Abriachan (The Wee Old Men of Abriachan)
- Ruidhle Mo Nighean Donn (The Brown-Haired Maid)
- I Lost my Harp in Barcelona
- Alistair m'annsachd (Sandy is My Only Love)
- Ho Ro Mo Bhoban an Dram (The Favourite Dram)
- Eibhlin Aruin
- No More Wings
- Hie Mi Staigh Dhys Thie Ben Treoghe (I Went Inside the Widow's House)
- A.A. Cameron's
- The Keel Row
- Mylecharaine's March
- Kilmartin Sky
- Lamb Skinnet
- A Swedish Waltz