For lever or pedal harp.
Beth Kollé's books are full of pieces that you won't find anywhere else! They are in C or sharp keys, with chord symbols, no fingerings, and only a few lever changes throughout the books. Interesting explanations of the tunes are included. For advanced beginner to intermediate players.
These unique arrangements of 25 songs, dances, and airs for lever harp were collected by Beth Kolle. The music, from Sweden, Norway, Ireland and Scotland, is arranged for solo harp, but also includes flute parts for 5 pieces, and duet harp parts for 4 pieces. It is in C or sharp keys, with chord symbols, a few lever changes, no fingerings, and for advanced beginner or intermediate players. Includes country dances, airs, ballads, reels, polskas, and schottishes. 116 pages.
This product is a PDF file, to be downloaded to your computer. We do not sell it as regular printed music. It is only available here in this PDF download format.
- The Bold Princess Royal - Ireland
- Carrickfergus (with flute part) - Ireland
- Fair-Haired Child - Ireland
- Inis SÍar (Innisheer) (harp duet with flute) - Ireland
- Kitty Magennis (2 arrangements) - Ireland
- Morgan Meaghan (harp duet) - Ireland
- The Blackbird (The Raven) - Ireland
- Br' Lochiel (with flute) - Scotland
- Harris Air - Scotland
- JB Reel - Scotland
- Long-Dance (Längdans frän Sollerö) - Sweden
- Polska (efter C.E. Brandt) - Sweden
- Schottis I (frän Idre) (with flute) - Sweden
- Schottis II (Konvolusjonslsten) - Sweden
- Slängpolska frän Smäland - Sweden
- Reinlendar I (Imeland Grimeland) - Norway
- Sirivisa (Siri's Song) - Sweden
- Brenda Stubbert's Reel - Cape Breton
- John McColl's Favorite - Cape Breton
- Lily's Waltz - Beth Kolle
- Reinlendar II (Tynne Lär) - Beth Kolle
- Mazurka Michel - France
- The Shepherd's Daughter - Isle of Man
- Ti-ti-ti (Ti-ti-tyy) - Finland