For lever harp only.
Ray Pool developed and perfected this material in workshop format during the International Society of Folk Harpers and Craftsmen 1998 Conference. By tuning to an E-flat major scale, great harmonic capabilities outside the key signature are available with correctly spelled chords. Accidentals of both flat and sharp are accessible when needed, enharmonic spellings are greatly reduced.
This book covers the following subjects:
* calibrating the electronic tuner
* using an external microphone
* tuning to E-flat major
* tuning the entire harp using the circle of fifths
* playing the major scale and seven diatonic triads in each of eight keys
* playing a comparison of major, minor and diminished chords on each step of the scale in the keys of Eb, Bb, F, C, D, A, and E major.
This PDF is 21 pages. For all levels of lever harp.
This product is a PDF file, to be downloaded to your computer. We do not sell it as regular printed music. It is only available here in this PDF download format.