For lever or pedal harp.
This PDF is subtitled Hymns and Inspiring Airs from Kim Robertson's Collected Recordings arranged for solo harp. These 15 traditional and classical tunes are arranged for intermediate to advanced players, and are perfect for playing in churches and hospitals. The keys range from 1 flat through 2 sharps. No lever or pedal changes are necessary in the music. Most pieces include chord symbols. There are no fingerings.
This PDF is 48 pages, including 43 pages of music.
This product is a PDF file, to be downloaded to your computer. We do not sell it as regular printed music. It is only available here in this PDF download format.
Click on the blue titles below to see a sample of the first few lines of music.
- All Things Bright and Beautiful (C. F. Alexander)
- All Through the Night (Traditional, Wales)
- Be Thou My Vision (Traditional, Ireland)
- Christ Child's Lullaby (Traditional, Hebrides)
- I Vow to Thee, My Country (Gustav Holst - Jupiter)
- I Will Arise (Traditional, America)
- Mist Covered Mountains of Home (Traditional, Scotland)
- Poor Wayfaring Stranger (Traditional, North America)
- Searching for Lambs (Traditional, England)
- Sheep May Safely Graze (J. S. Bach)
- Shenandoah (Traditional, America)
- St. Basil's Hymn (Traditional, Greece)
- Thanksgiving Hymn (Traditional, Netherlands)
- Verbum Supernum Prodiens (Gregorian Chant)
- The Water is Wide / Shall We Gather at the River (Traditional / Robert Lowry)