For lever or pedal harp.
Beth Kollé's books are full of pieces that you won't find anywhere else! They are in C or sharp keys, with chord symbols, no fingerings, and only a few lever changes throughout the books. Interesting explanations of the tunes are included. For advanced beginner to intermediate players.
The Wandering Folk Harp includes 17 arrangements for lever harp from around the world. Seven pieces also have harmony parts for flute or fiddle, and two are also arranged for harp duets. 109 pages.
This product is a PDF file, to be downloaded to your computer. We do not sell it as regular printed music. It is only available here in this PDF download format.
- The Streams of Bunclody - Ireland
- Have you Been to Carrick? - Ireland
- Hardiman the Fiddler - Ireland
- The Lass of Aughrim - Ireland
- The Humours of Ballyloughlin - Ireland
- A Bruxa (The Sorceress) - Spain
- Bianco Fiore - Italy
- When Morning is Breaking - Wales
- Bonnie at Morn - Northumberland, Scotland
- Los Bilbilicos (The Nightingales) or La Rosa Enfloresa - Traditional Sephardic
- The Earl of Essex Galliard by John Dowland - England
- Summer Night (Vi skal ikkje sove bort sumarnotta) - Scandinavian
- Summer Morn - by Beth Kolle
- Sheba's Bellybutton - by Beth Kolle
- Voyage South - by Beth Kolle
- The Lass of Aughrim - harp duet
- Sugauro - harp duet
- Optional flute or fiddle parts are included for:
- The Streams of Bunclody
- A Bruxa
- Bianco Fiore
- When Morning is Breaking
- Bonnie at Morn