For lever or pedal harp.
This is a collection of lovely baroque and classical period pieces transcribed and arranged for lever or pedal harp by Kathryn Cater. It is appropriate for wedding preludes and processionals, as well as providing gentle background music for any occasion. Accidentals have been kept to a minimum. Keys from 2 flats through 2 sharps. 22 pages.
Scroll down to see the list of contents below the videos.
This product is a PDF file, to be downloaded to your computer. We do not sell it as regular printed music. It is only available here in this PDF download format.
- Behold the Rose of Sharon (Thomas Arne)
- Andante (Fernando Sor)
- Sarabanda (Archangelo Corelli)
- Allegretto (Fernando Sor)
- Un Poco Adagio (Muzio Clementi)
- Menuetto (Guiseppe Tartini)
- Andante (Leonhard Von Call)
- Largo (Antonio Vivaldi)
- Canon in G (theme by Friedrich Gottlieb Klingenberg)
- Stately March (Godfrey Finger)
- Largo (anonymous)
- Sarabande (Joseph Boismortier)