For lever or pedal harp.
This book by Sylvia Woods includes 22 of the most popular romantic songs for weddings, anniversaries, parties and other special occasions. Advanced beginners will be able to play the pieces at the front of the book that have no (or just a few) lever changes. The songs near the back of the book are more difficult, with a greater number of lever changes. Lyrics, fingerings, chord symbols, and lever and pedal changes are included in each song. All of the pieces can be played on pedal harps, and on lever harps tuned to the key of C or up to 3 flats. 80 pages, spiral-bound.
- Book, which we will mail to you
- PDF file, to be downloaded to your computer.
Click on the blue titles below to see a sample of the first few lines of music.
- And I Love You So
- Evergreen - for lever harps tuned to C and pedal harps
- Evergreen - for lever harps tuned to flats and pedal harps
- From this Moment On
- Hawaiian Wedding Song
- Let it be Me
- My Love
- Never My Love
- The Prayer
- Raindrops Keep Fallin' on My Head (from Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid)
- The Rose
- Send in the Clowns (from A Little Night Music)
- Somewhere in Time
- A Summer Place
- Sunrise, Sunset (from Fiddler on the Roof) - for lever harps tuned to C and pedal harps
- Sunrise, Sunset (from Fiddler on the Roof) - for lever harps tuned to flats and pedal harps
- Tara's Theme (My Own True Love) (from Gone With the Wind)
- Through the Eyes of Love (from Ice Castles)
- Time to Say Goodbye
- Wedding Song
- Wind Beneath My Wings